(Top row • left to right) Clio Chang, Jeremy Costello, Victoria Ying, Lissa Treiman(Middle row • left to right) Lorelay Bove, Don Hall, Rick Moore, Nicole Mitchell
(Bottom row • left to right) Steve Anderson, Brian Kesinger, Ben Ballistreri, Austin Madison
the micro gallery that started a little over a year ago at walt disney animation studios is taking a trip outside the hat building and joining some friends at the nucleus art gallery in alhambra for the Super Big Micro Show. it's gonna be great! opening night is dec. 11th and the show will run until jan. 4th. i am humbly participating with five of the best pieces i can muster. i will be surrounded by a great number of the artists that i am privileged to work with and inspired by daily. hope you can make it by!
I didn't know you had a blog! Yay I just added you to my reader so I can keep up with you. I hope we can make it out there soon so I can see the art show. That is super cool! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete